My "Indiana" grandsons
When my son and daughter-in-law first entered the "blogging world", they asked that their blog addess not be given out. But more recently they said I could give it to a few close friends, so here it is: http://houslinghurstherald.blogspot.com/ (I'm not sure why the hypertext link didn't appear, but it can be copied and pasted into your browser. Let me know if you have any problems, and I'll do (what little) I can to help.

The reason I'm sending this is mainly in case you want to view my youngest grandson, Isaac (who is a fearless adventurer), in his most recent exploration -- turning a plastic table upside down and planting one of each of his appendages on each leg facing up. It's the "Picture of the week" on the upper right hand side of the opening page. And, you may not be able to tell it, but he's smiling in the picture (while his mom's heart temporarily stops). We're glad his dad had a camera in his hand and could capture this feat.

These boys, as well as my five Mississippi grandchildren, are a true joy to me. And, like ya'll's grandchildren, are "far above average" (as Garrison Keillor refers to the children of Lake Woebegone,on his radio show). I'm so thankful that my children and their spouses are committed to "raising them right". :-)

This is on my "thankfulness" list every week (actually every day).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits