My first 2008 post -- by way of explanation
Finally! I'm thrilled to have finally figured out again how to post to my blog -- and if anyone is still checking this "lost in space" blog, I plan to post more often now. I went through an interrupted period (illness, circumstances, etc.) when I wasn't able to post, and then when I COULD post, I had forgotten how to access the blog. (And, frankly, I don't think it was ALL my fault). Then another period of circumstances, etc. halted my involvement again, but finally I've got it figured out (I think). For all you computer techs out there, you're probably saying, "It isn't that hard . . . ", and I'm sure that's true, but if you don't know how, it's very hard. I am in my sixties, and although I heard recently that the sixties are the "youth of old age", still there's a lot of facts and thoughts stored in this new/old brain, and some of them take longer to retrieve than others. Added to this, I'm really into Scripture memorization. My long-held belief of "First Things First" often takes over. So please -- bear with me!

I hope to post from my reading soon, but I just wanted to "get things rolling" with this post. Now we'll see if I can get back in the post mode, technically, after I send this explanatory note.

If you're still reading, thanks . . . I hope to post some worthwhile reading material soon.

Grace and Peace,
Elaine


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits